Welcome to my asylum for ideas and thoughts on movies, politics, culture, and all things Bruce Springsteen.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Nappy Headed Ho

teliers, is what I think he meant to say. He just didn't speak into the mic. What's the worst of this? The sexism? The racism? The mountain or the molehill?

Anyway, family stuff tonight. I woke up and my wife told me to prepare lesson plans because she believed her water was breaking. False alarm. Doctors say our son is in the process of moving "vertex", which, in layman's terms, is head straight into the crotch. Yucky but important if one wishes to not see babies enter the world Julius-style. We're both a bid sad and quite bored; our son is having a sleepover, his first. He's at his auntie and uncle's house in El Cerrito. While we've had a single night away from him in the past, this one's really weird to be separated. His little presence is absent and the house is quiet. Why I'm not in bed enjoing extra rest is beyond me, too. I hope that my in-laws are sleeping well tonight!

I wonder just how many e-mails have been "lost" by the Justice Department that had anything to do with the firings of eight D.A's who weren't "Republican" enough. While this is simply a political smear and scandal, it's finally fun to experience a little schadenfreude.

|