Welcome to my asylum for ideas and thoughts on movies, politics, culture, and all things Bruce Springsteen.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Kinda Meme

Saw this on the Backstreets messageboard, so I thought I'd include mine but slightly different. I may do this more often, depending on how much I can remember. Choose an artist. List your favorite song on a particular album and what you think is the album's best or most important song? Of course, I'm starting with Bruce, since the news was officially released about his new live album being released on June 5. It'll be a very happy birthday for my father but he better like listening to Bruce that night. Anyway, here goes:

Greetings: Spirit In the Night
Wild, Innocent: Incident on 57th Street/Incident
Born To Run: Backstreets/Thunder Road
Darkness: Racing In the Street/Badlands
River: The Price You Pay/The River
NE: Used Cars/Atlantic City
USA: No Surrender/BITUSA
Tunnel: Tougher Than the Rest/Tunnel of Love
Human: Human Touch/Touch
Lucky: Lucky Town/Better Days
Joad: Across the Border/The Ghost of Tom Joad
Rising: The Rising/Rising
Devils: Jesus Was An Only Son/Long Time Comin' or Devils and Dust
Seeger: How Can A Poor Man Stand Such Times and Live?/John Henry

I should do U2 or the Allmans next...

|