Welcome to my asylum for ideas and thoughts on movies, politics, culture, and all things Bruce Springsteen.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Howard Sidious

I knew it! Are you all so blind? All of the hoopla about Imus truly is nothing more than one more step in Howard Stern's plot to take over all of American corporate media and punish us with his wisdom:

Sirius and XM merge...
FCC cracking down on "pirate"- and small bandwidth radio stations...
the big smear campaign against Cooper Anderson's sexuality...
the blasts against Katie Curic and her plummeting ratings...
Imus being fired...
Sanjaya winning (or coming yet one more step closer) American Idol. Ratings are down ten percent from last year and Simon Cowell has publicly claimed he will quit if S. wins.

See? It's that easy. Who's left?

I'm such a bad father. I'm writing this at 7:20 in the morning still in my pj's on the couch on a workday morning. I read the paper for forty minutes, made coffee, put the radio on and already listened to an Allman Brothers record. Should I be enjoying myself?

|