Welcome to my asylum for ideas and thoughts on movies, politics, culture, and all things Bruce Springsteen.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Ten Years Burning Down the Road

Today marks the anniversary of my wife's and my first kiss; we decided that this day would mark the official beginning of our relationship; we have always looked back wondering just how happy our lives could be and what would happen if 12/20/94 turned out differently. The last ten years of my life have been the happiest. They've probably added another twenty. My wife has given me unconditional love, warmth, trust, a beautiful son, and another reason why I am to live my life for others. I can't wait to look back twenty years from today and be amazed at how great things are and how much happier we have been these ten years compared to the last ten. Thanks, Honey Bee.

|