Welcome to my asylum for ideas and thoughts on movies, politics, culture, and all things Bruce Springsteen.

Monday, May 24, 2010

T & S Tomorrow!

In less than twenty-four hours, the Truth & Salvage Co.'s eponymous first album will be out and spinning. Twelve songs of great rock and roll. I'm desperately waiting for my mp3 to arrive so I may burn and play it a couple of times tomorrow. I'm hoping to gather some articles and reviews from the wires and net. T&S is playing a record release gig in their hometown of Ashville, North Carolina. Ought to be killer.
The tracklisting of the Truth & Salvage Co.:

Hail Hail
Call Back
Welcome to L.A.
Heart Like a Wheel
See Her
Old Piano
101
Jump the Ship
She Really Does it For Me
Rise Up
Brothers, Sons & Daughters
Pure Mountain Angel

Here's to a great ride, guys. All the best!

Labels:

|