Welcome to my asylum for ideas and thoughts on movies, politics, culture, and all things Bruce Springsteen.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Hey Hey, My My

Rock and roll will never die! Here's a concert review from a show in Indianapolis and yet it could have been the same for my show in Santa Cruz. It's here.

What band wouldn't kill for a review like this? Well, when you earn it, you need not wish too much. Nice show, guys.

And here's an interview with the band that came out a day after this Indy show. I dig it as I was at the show they mention regarding their most favorite moment on stage. It's here.

Here's one of the press photos on the back of their ep and their concert posters. Let's give this a shot:

Thanks to the band for (hopefully) allowing the photo here.

The album's being dropped in two weeks. I'm excited for the reviews and press for it. I posted a link to buy it a couple of days back. The tracks can also be sampled at amazon.com. I'm denying myself the chance to here the snippets as I want the full experience on the 25th. Would love to be at the album release party and concert!!!

Labels: , , ,

|