Welcome to my asylum for ideas and thoughts on movies, politics, culture, and all things Bruce Springsteen.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Forced to Confess

The GOP continues to paint itself in a corner as an irrelevant and unwilling participant in an overall success plan for the nation. News leaks such as this and this and this make me want to take the entire organization and put it into a museum next to the Know-Nothings and Constitutional Union parties. And while you're at it, and I don't care what what your favorite show is, you should vote for Obama over ratings after this atrocious story broke.

Now that Obama's done his part in attempting to cross the aisle, I hope the GOP sees the writing on the wall and fears for its political life.

While you're at it, shoot over to my Congressman's webpage. Representative Jerry McNerney not only has served my district and our nation well (liberal and progressive positions on our foreign affairs, the budget as well as Brentwood's future), he is one heck of a nice man. I've had the pleasure to meet him several times and I helped campaign for him in the fall. Thank you, Jerry!

Labels:

|