Welcome to my asylum for ideas and thoughts on movies, politics, culture, and all things Bruce Springsteen.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Coolest New Death Metal Band

Boy George and the Compassionate Conservatives!!! Don't believe me?

Here.

Okay, here.

Still not convinced, go here.

Or here.

Or better yet, yep, here.

Nah, go here.

Their best song is here.

Their coolest moment on stage is, you guessed it, here.

Their next single is, oh, let's see, HERE.

I'm beginning to think I'm the prophet Jeremiah. Please don't think I'm pretentious, but remember our OT friend? He was seen to be a fool and a crazy man for stating the obvious about the powers to be, only to FRIGGING BE RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING HE SAID.

Off to Yoshi's and have my doors blown off by some amazing musicians ce soir

Stop what you're doing and go pick up the new Harry Connick, Jr. and Branford Marsalis, the lost '57 performance of Monk and Trane, the new Susan Tedeschi, I hear the new Neil Young kicks bootie and maybe even the new Macca.

|