Welcome to my asylum for ideas and thoughts on movies, politics, culture, and all things Bruce Springsteen.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

More Erudition

I think that I'm going to keep a tally of all I listen to. To look back and see what drew my attention for all those times on end. No running theme today, but we did travel to the Oakland Zoo and have a wonderful time with our three year old who loved seeing all the animals.

Stones - Goat's Head Soup (new; I need to know it!)
Billy Joel - Turnstiles
REM - Green (didn't finish)
Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour
Michael Buble - Call Me Irresponsible (my V day gift to my wife which is awesome)
Richie Havens - Grace of the Sun (new; worth it)
Beatles - Yellow Submarine (for my son)
Van Morrison - Tupelo Honey
Joni Mitchell - Court and Spark
The Band - epon.
Drive By Truckers - Brighter Than Creation's Dark

|