Welcome to my asylum for ideas and thoughts on movies, politics, culture, and all things Bruce Springsteen.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Running for our lives out on them ... (pt. 2)

Look to your right. Visit my friend Chris' blog, check out the cool stuff he's rapping about, and then give him props for all of the great links on his page. Here's a guy who, in our little nebulous world of naval-gazing chit-chat, does a service to us by linking all of the great liberal-minded progressive-thinking God-fearing earth-loving peace-nikking Allman-cheering comic-geeking websites and 'blogs for us to create our own world wide universes. I love this guy. Talking to him on the phone today for a mere eight minutes made me miss him, love him all over again, want to buy him a beer or seven, and I hope that everyone (all two of us) who read this site have come to appreciate the human being that Chris Brown is. On the backstreets until the end, mon frere.

|