Welcome to my asylum for ideas and thoughts on movies, politics, culture, and all things Bruce Springsteen.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Last Coupla

Last night caught the Drive By Truckers, which made for a good show. Extremely loud. Will debrief later. I want to log what I've been listening to since my brother's family has arrived. Lotsa:

Drive By Truckers - Brighter Than Creation's Dark
DBT - Blessing and a Curse
Black Crowes - Warpaint
She & Him - Vol. I
Tift Merritt - Another Country
Miles - Kind of Blue
Branford - Trio Jeepy
John Fogerty - Revival
Crowes - Amorica
Faces - A Nod Is As Good As A Wink
Stones - Goat's Head Soup
Stones - Exile
Stones - Sticky Fingers
My Morning Jacket - It Still Moves
Otis - Dock
Southside Johnny - Havin' A Party With...
Truckers - Southern Rock Opera
Rod Stewart - Every Picture Tells a Story
Rod - Never a Dull Moment
Duke Ellington - Mood Indigo, 1926-1933
Clarence Carter - Snatching
Wilson Pickett - Best of
Waylon Jennings - Lonesome, Onry and Mean
Commitments Soundtrack

California's on fire. Seems like the entire state. Skipped Twain Harte due to bad air. Truckers review tomorrow.

|