Welcome to my asylum for ideas and thoughts on movies, politics, culture, and all things Bruce Springsteen.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

And I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore

Just after finishing my earlier blog this morning, I completed my usual rounds of checking my on-line liberal media sources (wink, wink) to find the following. I'm mad as hell, and you should be as well, and not because we're in the midst of a campaign:

Bush lied.

So did Cheney.

And Bremer is in full C.Y.A. mode.

Look out for the pot calling the kettle black on Friday night.

Cheney should also get the source of his lies correct. He told Americans to find the facts at www.factcheck.com. Go to this site; you'll dig it. While you're at it, go to the real source to find out the mistruths, stretched truths, and outright lies by both parties and all four candidates at www.factcheck.org.

|