Welcome to my asylum for ideas and thoughts on movies, politics, culture, and all things Bruce Springsteen.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Trying To Trump Lefty

Okay, please go here before reading my post. Whether I'm trying to out-do Chris, there's no way I could choose my top twenty favorite albums of all time. However, to make things easier on myself, here's my list for my favorite twenty bands. The top two are solid but the other eighteen are in no order. Here goes.

1. Bruce Springsteen, with and without the E Street Band (no brainer)
2. The Allman Brothers Band
3. U2
4. Led Zeppelin
5. Van Morrison
6. Bob Dylan
7. John Coltrane
8. Eric Clapton, esp. "Derek" and his blues renaissance era
9. Eagles
10. Pink Floyd
11. Simon and Garfunkel
12. Derek Trucks Band
13. The Beatles
14. Grateful Dead
15. Joni Mitchell
16. Creedence Clearwater Revival and John Fogerty
17. Jackson Browne
18. James Taylor
19. Rush
20. Stillwater!

What are your favorite bands?

|