Welcome to my asylum for ideas and thoughts on movies, politics, culture, and all things Bruce Springsteen.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

What Makes Me Happy

After my last rant, I need to clear my head. Here's what's been making me happy lately:

my children, when they're on.
late '50s jazz. Miles still slays me. Sonny Stitt. Hank Mobley. Rollins.
The Sun Also Rises. Want to finish it tonight and move on.
Baseball season right around the corner.
The weather.
The Allman Brothers Band's current Beacon run. And the fact that I have a ticket to see them in May. This will be the first time in four years and probably the last time.
The Coen Brothers (Burn After Reading - !!!)
Nat.
This.
Life on Mars.
Her.
Our Daily Bread. Maybe pretty relevant today.
And finally, THIS. Read the blog. Famous, almost.

|